Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Barth 5th wheel very rare
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi, I bough this with the intentions of redoing but I’m thinking I’d like to go in a different direction. Trailer is gutted to the insulation and studs. There is some rot in the floor. I was told this is only one of two 5th wheels made by Barth. Exterior aluminum is in great shape. Front and rear awning are in good shape, side awning needs a spring and is not retracting. This is a complete project for someone who has the time. I’m asking $5k. Not sure how to post a picture here but there are a bunch on here under “very rare Barth”

Posts: 22 | Location: Greenwich, NY | Member Since: 04-03-2021Report This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Look here for pictures and discussion:

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...963997597#6963997597

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5177 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
I private messaged about this Barth shell on 8/22/21. There was no response. I sent another private message to Marc Fuller again earlier today. The response said "the trailer did sell." No other information is available about this Barth.
This posting can be moved to "Barth Coaches For Sale" and should not effect or break the link above.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post