Notify
Tools
1995 34" Monarch
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Just over an hour left and Dave looks like he'll be right again!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3481 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
No snipers at the last minute. Top bid 57,100!!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3481 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Once again Dave I appreciate your optimism. My wife and I are celebrating our 34th aniversary so I'll post more comments later. I appreciate all of you that are so willing to spend the time to contribute to this site. Without you I'd be living in some SOB for the summer and enjoying life a LOT less.

God Bless

Posts: 75 | Location: Wyoming, MI USA | Member Since: 05-01-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have relisted the Monarch, slightly lower reserve and with the ability to end it early, so if anyone has been procrastinating (mentioning no names here but you know who you are) now is the time to make me an offer.

Posts: 75 | Location: Wyoming, MI USA | Member Since: 05-01-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that a Montana plate on the back of that thing? Montana plates, Wyoming in Michigan - now I am confused.

Seriously, this is a big problem with Ebay - it's just to easy for anyone to bid on an item.

Posts: 136 | Location: IL | Member Since: 08-25-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
That's kind of like the 30' Breakaway that's in Nevada, Texas with Michigan Plates- Just down (or up) the road from Paris.
Is this a "Barth" Thing.

Posts: 25 | Location: Grand Prairie TX USA | Member Since: 03-18-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Well Dave, I'm pretty sure it's sold this time but don't switch it just yet as I don't have the deposit in hand. I know there are at least a couple bidders dissappointed and knowing this coach I don't blame them. You can start watching the mail box I promise!

posted Hide Post
SOLD New home and first time Barther, Joe in Texas :-)