Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1995 Barth Regal 31 FF 91B This coach is sold
 Login now/Join our community

posted
HI Folks! I'm selling my Barth Regal. below is a link to my web site with pictures and an explanation. my contact information is there. I have many more pictures than I posted to the site and a detailed service history during my ownership.
www.tophrestorations.ca

Posts: 20 | Location: Medicine Hat, Alberta  | Member Since: 07-09-2016Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
very nice late Barth.
What is the "dream coach" you got instead?

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi There! sorry for the late reply. I bought a 33 ft beaver patriot Savannah pusher with a mechanical cummins. 3 year search but....... well you know : )

Posts: 20 | Location: Medicine Hat, Alberta  | Member Since: 07-09-2016Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
That should be a very good coach for you Thumbs Up

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there! I liked that they were very tech orientated, the wire harness is printed every 12 inches or so with the circuit info. : )

posted Hide Post
Hi, did your Barth sell? Thanks icufoundme1@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Location: Santa Cruz, CA | Member Since: 03-23-2020Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Folks! Happy New Year! My coach sold today to a very nice couple here in Alberta. Thanks for your inquiries!