Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1978 Barth Coach for Sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
This belonged to my uncle who's health has declined and is now in an assisted living center. He traveled from California to Florida in it in 1991 and it's only been driven twice since that time. Its been sitting not driven / not started for all these years. I do not know much about it other than it seems that it would be a great mechanics special to someone looking to refurbish and make it come back to life again. we need to move it off the property where it has been sitting for over 20 years. Asking $4000 OBO sold AS IS and will need to be towed. I don't know a great deal about it but happy to answer any questions that you might have. property owner would like it gone asap. Ihave photos but don't know how to attach pictures.

Posts: 3 | Location: Orlando | Member Since: 12-22-2017Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Joyce, can you tell us whether it is a Class C or a Class A? If you send me the pics. I will see what I can do to get them posted for you.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I emailed you pictures ! Thank you

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Can someone tell Joyce where the data tag might be located on this Barth? It is a 22' Class A. Maybe behind the driver's seat on the wall? Or in a cabinet?

Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Just curious to know if this ever sold? Any pictures? I am in the Tamps area and currently in the market for a Barth and would love more information.

Posts: 3 | Location: Tampa, FL | Member Since: 03-13-2018Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa515:
Just curious to know if this ever sold? Any pictures? I am in the Tamps area and currently in the market for a Barth and would love more information.

Hey Lisa join the glassnose club, check out DannyZ's 1981 for sale, runs well and is in your price range!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi Lisa, The only information I can dig up on this Barth is the email:

javajoyce12@gmail.com

I am sorry our moderators miss this member not posting the required contact information. I hope you can make contact with the owner with the email above. It appears that we requested the data tag, Good luck.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
quote:

Hey Lisa join the glassnose club, check out DannyZ's 1981 for sale, runs well and is in your price range!!!

I appreciate your help! That is quite a nice one at a great price, but I'm looking for something a bit smaller. Thanks again!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
quote:
Hi Lisa, The only information I can dig up on this Barth is the email:

javajoyce12@gmail.com

I am sorry our moderators miss this member not posting the required contact information. I hope you can make contact with the owner with the email above. It appears that we requested the data tag, Good luck.

Kevin, thanks so much for the contact info. I'm going to reach out and see what happens!

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim and Tere:
Joyce, can you tell us whether it is a Class C or a Class A? If you send me the pics. I will see what I can do to get them posted for you.

quote:
Originally posted by Joyce:
I emailed you pictures ! Thank you

Hey Humbojb, did you ever send these pictures to the Bucket? Did you ever request a folder? Did you get side tracked with Christmas?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
THIS BARTH WAS SOLD THANK YOU Smiler