Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1977 - 34 foot Barth motorhome
 Login now/Join our community

posted
1977 Barth motorhome,34ft.
new batteries, two captain chairs, microwave, 3way refig, two roof air,new 21 foot awaning, rear bath with tub and shower,hadleys air hornes,no pets and non smoker, reason for selling is because I bought Newell motor coach, this coach still has a lot of life left in her.Owner is very anxouis to sell. 3000.00 firm email me or call xxx-xxx-xxxx thank you. Located in Millersville, Maryland.

More photo's can be seen here...

Posts: 2 | Location: Millersville Md. | Member Since: 05-04-2008Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Wow!.....The pics make this look it it might be one of the best deals ever for someone wanting to get into a Barth at modest cost......Motorhomes always perform better when you're not dragging along a coupon book behind it Smiler

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09
Picture of robert and kimberly delucia
posted Hide Post
what size engine?

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Neil T.
posted Hide Post
It has a number to call but I will go out on a limb and say it has a Chevy 454. I wonder how you get to the bathroom? Do you have to climb over the bed???

www.swedishautomotive.com
77 28' Rear Bath
The "Budget BARTH"

Posts: 246 | Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina | Member Since: 04-20-2006Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
It took me a minute to figure it out, but yep, you have to crawl over the bed to get to the bathroom. I'm sure this was a conversion from a twin bed setup, and could be reverted to original if desired. In any case, if this is close to what you're looking for, BUY THIS COACH! I'm ready to buy it right now and I don't even want another coach. This upon further review. Take a look at pic010 and dream that this thing is a Murphy bed that folds up into that hole. Also look at the Genny. Clean! It's a good thing Suzy get's home in about 10 minutes to keep me from doing something like buying this coach right now!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
My '75 has the middle twins and there is a board that you can put across and then sleep left to right instead of front to back.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
If we all chipped in... $50 we could have a "Mascot" / command central for the all the GTG.
could be the mobile bar , could be ...

Oops gotta go, here comes the lady in white to give me my medicine...

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
posted Hide Post
Just let me know folks, I will pick this thing up and keep it until next years get together! THe spot where the command center is still available.

I talked to Lee a few weeks ago and the bed conversion to a single was completed by Barth. He told me it was awkward, but I believe you do not have to crawl over the bed to get to the rear bathroom. This is the coach that originally was built with a dual wheel tag axle, that was later changed to single wheel tag.
The coach appears to be the same length as Mary Rays command center, and that thing gave her 8mpg on the way to Chattanooga, pretty good for something that size, and it drives real nice too.

Doug Bywaters
Near Skyline Drive Virginia!

Posts: 101 | Location: Flint Hill VA | Member Since: 09-29-2006Report This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robert and kimberly delucia:
what size engine?

IF we had a picture of the data tag, we would know for sure, but I will agree with Neil on a 454. I don't recall seeing a 350 in chassis that heavy.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I almost spent enough money on this trip to pay for this one Big Grin

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
It says it has a 454 on his public profile so your intuition serves you well. also says she is on a P-30 chassis but it has a tag axle...how does this work?

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I forgot to mention that the coach has a 454 chev. engine and is on a P30 body. also comes with 6.5 onan generator, also you dont have to crawl over the bed to get to the bathroom, there is a walk around at the foot of the bed. I hope this gets to where I want it to go.thanks

Posts: 2 | Location: Millersville Md. | Member Since: 05-04-2008Report This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kris & Tina Jones:
It also says she is on a P-30 chassis but it has a tag axle...how does this work?

My tag Barth has a P30 chassis with a frame extension added by Barth and a Neway tag axle and air bag suspension assembly welded on by Barth.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
cool

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09
Picture of robert and kimberly delucia
posted Hide Post
wish it had a diesel would like to get one for my son ...but has to be diesel its cheaper for me to run !

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Report This Post