Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
NJ: 1992 Breakaway 30' for sale
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of apoccia
posted
Asking price $25,000.The rig is in New Jersey. It has a 5.9 Cummins 12 valve motor with Banks power upgrades to approx. 250hp. Spartan Chassis with steering centering device. Allison 542 trans. Dometic Kwyatt 7.0kw generator. Digital flat screen tv up front with second smaller tv/dvd player. Alcoa polished aluminum wheels with BRAND NEW Michelin tires. 4 window awnings 1 large awning (i think they are all new because they are literally flawless and not even faded at all). The fridge and the hot water heater were replaced just before I got the rig. 4 wheel disk brakes which i just checked when wheels were off getting new tires. 94,000 miles on rig. I take it to Florida for the winter each year and perform all maintenance prior to the trip so All new batteries last year. shocks replaced last year. 2 years ago it got new serpentine belt and tensioner. Yesterday I repaired the roof that never leaked before hurricane irene. I removed all the sealer on all roof penetrations and replaced with new. The reason it leaked is 2 rivets that hold the front fiberglass clip to the aluminum roof had loosened allowing the roof to move and break the sealant. I put many extra rivets and it looks awesome, guaranteed not to leak again. Over the 20,000 miles I put on the rig I have had zero break downs and this thing runs and drives perfect. Feel free to call my cell phone xxx-xxx-xxxx

Scroll down to see all the pictures (they got out of order sorry).

Posts: 36 | Location: North Jersey | Member Since: 07-28-2009Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/11
posted Hide Post
Hi There,
Will you please give us the specs on this vehicle; say engine, generator, transmission, mileage etc, etc. Also, any upgrades and fixes and where it is located. Lots of pictures would be nice.

Posts: 17 | Location: Canada | Member Since: 04-03-2009Report This Post
Picture of apoccia
posted Hide Post
Below are the pictures and here is the list of every issue I am aware of:
Tach doesn't work
Cruise control doesn't work
Ceiling just got water stains (ugh!) from this hurricane but roof now 100% repaired
drivers seat armrest needs new plastic piece
bedroom tv should be replaced with a modern one
Coffee pot needs to be replaced

Thats it, a short list...this thing is awesome and its a cream puff with minor, minor defects.

Picture of apoccia
posted Hide Post

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
That is very sharp indeed. Very like mine but with front entry. Have been thinking of putting mine back on the market, along with the Featherlite car trAiler I bought to pull behind it. From what I am seeing here, I'll probably be looking at $21K.
After my 5000+ mile trip out west, it might just sit for a long time.
Hope Andrew from CA sees the listing this beautiful front entry 30'.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Nice rig indeed! I am so jealous of those blueprints and documents, I got very little with my coach. Your lucky buyer should be pleased.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5186 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
Picture of apoccia
posted Hide Post
This rig has been sold.
The man who bought it intends to sell it after a long trip out west so If you are interested in it feel free to call me and i will put you in contact with him. I sold it to him with 99000 miles on it

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
You mentioned that you had some ceiling stains, something that a lot of us deal with from time to time. What did you use to clean the ceiling?

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post