Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
WA: 1976 24' Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Got her this summer from friends who have had it for four years and used it once (they also have a Blue Bird!); always stored in a covered RV-Shed; discovered we are not RV-ers; GM Chassis; new carpet; 3-way refer (fairly new and works great on all three modes); newer stove/oven; overhead AC/heater works fine; furnace and hot water heater work fine; new ignition system in the Onan and it makes plenty of 110VAC!; Chevy 454 has a new tune-up, new valve cover gaskets, new fuel pump, recharged AC and runs like a well-oiled machine should; 103,400 (+/-) miles; good rubber on the wheels; Schwab tells me the brakes are a bit over 50%; no antenna, no electric step and I cannot get the levelers to work (operator error?); sorry don't know how to attach photos; she is clean and neat and ready for a serious RV-er to take home and love! Will entertain any reasonable offer over $4000.00; xxx-xxx-xxxx

Posts: 6 | Location: Poulsbo, Washington | Member Since: 07-17-2011Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Hi there, if you like, you can e-mail me the photo's and I can post them for you. I will send you a private message with my e-mail address. When you log on to the page, you will notice a barth with a bustle changing colors at the top of the options area, click on that guy and open the message. Take care.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Report This Post
Picture of JoshS
posted Hide Post
Some pictures of this would be REALLY nice.

Posts: 90 | Location: Belfair, WA | Member Since: 10-16-2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
THIS BARTH HAS BEEN SOLD!

Posts: 6 | Location: Poulsbo, Washington | Member Since: 07-17-2011Report This Post