Search
Notify
Tools
1995 22ft Original Owner Chevy 7,500 Miles
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted

I talked with Mrs. McFather, shes is asking $35K for her Barth. She is sending me pictures by snail mail

One owner, 22ft. regal, gas, Chevrolet Chassis, 7,500 mi. It has always been in a garage. Like new condition inside and out. Many extra's on it. Call Josie McFather / Amarillo, TX. Phone 806-468-1000. Selling due to death of husband

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited August 08, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited October 26, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave,

The Forum posting says 7k miles......After "the hook" is set,the message body then says 22k miles......

...I thought you were trying to forget all those motorhome sales tactics you were forced to acquire from your previous life?

Seriously, I do have an interested neighbor, so snail-mail pic postings are eagerly anticipated......

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
7,000 miles it is. I was given incorrect information on the getgo, and as you might have noticed my first headline said 20,000 miles and then when I spoke to the lady she set me straight and I changed the headline but forgot to change it in the body.

Trust me,my 15 minutes of RV sales taught me that you double check EVERYTHING. But, you know what? You can trust me, 100% of the time to give you the most accurate information I have. And, if I don't know you will hear that too.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Here are the photos, very nice looking coach

------------------

posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if this coach is still available? Has anyone been to see it? Do you think $35K is a fair price? Thanks, Bill

[This message has been edited by copewm (edited August 19, 2004).]

Posts: 8 | Location: san diego, ca, usa | Member Since: 04-06-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
Boy!This is a great looking Barth,But all the Barth are great looking!Some are just a little better!This is one of them!

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Regency 34ft. 300 hp.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
This pretty little coach is still for sale. She has had a couple interested parties but they couldn't pull off the financing. If this fits your needs you better go after it.

------------------