Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    1992 Barth Regency - 32' diesel pusher - LOW, LOW MILES - ONLY $21,000
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1992 Barth Regency - 32' diesel pusher - LOW, LOW MILES - ONLY $21,000
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I realize this is not the most complete listing ever, but we are only 2 HOURS from Goshen, Indiana - Elkhart County Fairgrounds and the Barth Rally which is being hosted there today through Father's Day so if anyone is interested in seeing this beautiful coach, please contact me, Tamara. NOW WOULD BE A GREAT TIME TO SEE IT SINCE WE ARE SO CLOSE! My cell # is retracted I will answer all questions ASAP !!! Overall good condition and with a little TLC, this great coach will bring someone many, many years of happy motoring & great memories!

I will continue to post updates and more information about this fantastic coach

240HP CAT ENGINE - 4 SPEED ALLISON TRANSMISSION - GILLIG CHASSIS - LOW, LOW MILES: ONLY 23,500 MILES - PRICED TO SELL AT ONLY $21,000 - PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE INFO. I HAVE INCLUDED SEVERAL PICS BELOW AND I HAVE MANY MORE AVAILABLE WHICH I CAN SEND TO ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED.

FOUR BRAND NEW BATTERIES
Air brakes
Self Leveling System
Tires & brakes replaced prior to storage (tires will likely need to be replaced due to age)
Roof mounted antenna
Roof mounted cooling units
Queen size bed
TV up front & in bedroom
Pocket doors on either side of bath area for privacy
2 full length mirror on closet doors - lots of storage
Glass stand up shower enclosure
Bathroom includes medicine cabinet & hair dryer
Corian countertops in kitchen
Fully carpeted (carpets are very clean and well maintained)
Over stove convection/microwave
Fold out table behind passenger chair with extra leaves
LP Stove
Refrigerator/Freezer combo
Pull out "futon" style full size couch/sleeper unit & chair
Hours meters for main engine and generator
Flexsteel captain's chairs with 6-way adjust

HERE ARE SOME GREAT PICS OF THIS BEAUTIFUL COACH:

-----PLEASE EXCUSE THE POOR DRAWING :O)-----

Posts: 7 | Location: illinois | Member Since: 05-14-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
but we are only 2 HOURS from Goshen, Indiana - Elkhart County Fairgrounds

I think it would behoove the owners of this beautiful coach to take a Saturday ride to the GTG and display their wares. IMHO. Tooling Along

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Bring it on over, Tamara. At no place else (other than Goshen) could you get the attention of so many Barthaholics.

Ps
I really like the sexy painting on the bedroom wall...
Oh, wait... That's a mirror!

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I forgot to mention in the previous posting this is the CAT 3116 engine.

I am selling this coach for my mom-in-law and the plates aren't current.

As for driving it, I applaud all of you who are brave enough, but I wouldn't dare... it's way too big! Smiler

posted Hide Post
sir,did i read your ad correctly???

newer brakes and tires??

21000 miles???

668 hrs - engine or generator?

Posts: 37 | Location: New Holstein,wis | Member Since: 02-18-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The coach is for sale for $21,000 and it only has 23,500 miles on it. As for tires and brakes, replaced before parked several years ago. Still good tread, but another barthmobile member just explained to me the tires usually need to be replaced before the tread is gone just due to age (thanks john). It was suggested that I list the date codes from the sidewalls of the tires....I am going down for a showing today so I will post pics of those. I apologize for any confusion about this... I thought good tread was the main thing.if you have any more questions, just post and I will reply.

posted Hide Post
668... that is the engine... I will get pic of generator hours and try to get it posted today.

posted Hide Post
ok... so I took some more pics of the coach and I checked on the engine hours for the coach and the generator to confirm what's what.

The hours on the CAT engine are 670 (see original pic above).

The generator has 215 hours on it (see pic below)

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
My Chinese calculator puts it at just over 35 mph, not an unbelievable number at all. I love everything about this coach. Somebody will get lucky!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Good news folks - the coach is back up for sale... unfortunately, Tom was unable to make the trip Frowner

Tom was a pleasure to deal with so no hard feelings - it's too bad b/c it seemed he would have given our Barth a good home and we are sad it didn't work out.

I also forgot to mention in the original post - we replaced all four batteries prior to listing this coach for sale Big Grin

posted Hide Post
We sold my mother-in-law's Barth today! We know she has found a good home and will be well cared for! Many thanks to Bill NY for all his expertise ... without him and all of the combined knowledge of the many barthmobile members, we would still be trying to figure out how to start the coach! This site really is a valuable source for anyone looking for information on these one-of-a-kind coaches! Thanks to everyone for your interest!!!

Tamara & Bob

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
You snooze, you lose, Buckeye Yes.
You need not be in Georgia to buy a coach in Georgia. Nick can provide you with a detailed description and photos and answer any questions you have, such as if it has been smoked in, what might need work soon, etc..
If you truly want a diesel pusher like Nicks, don't just hope that it will be available weeks from now.
As my car salesman ex bro in law always said, "Money talks. Bullshit walks."
Nice Barth diesel pushers come on the market MUCH less often than Regals on P30's w Chevy V8s. If you have already done your homework, it is time to graduate.
ps.
for expenses I will drive it back to OH for you. I do have several thousand miles experience driving a Breakaway.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
I want to look at Nick's "Ugly Betty" in Georgia, but cannot just drop everything and drive 12 hours from Ohio.

I know this coach almost as well as my own - I've worked on and under it,and I know Nick's obsession with maintenance. If I were in the market for a 32' Regency, it would be mine.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted Hide Post
You can also hire someone to drive it to you. I flew out to LA to get mine, drove it to Michigan and then to the Barth GTG in Indiana and then to FL. I would have no problems driving to Nicks and driving the coach to your home for the price of a ticket home and meger expenses. I am retired.

In my case I had a barn queen and prayed like hell it would not take a dump in BFE. Nicks coach is ready teddy.

Tom Taylor
94 Breakaway XL

Posts: 306 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted Hide Post
Oops. Daily beer and diesel with receipts attached. lol.

Posts: 306 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Report This Post