Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
TN ~1993 Breakaway
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
Hi Jim
We are at the cottage and am accessing the site from a different computer and forgot the password for my login so had to go with a new user name. Drop me an e-mail and let me know how you made out yesterday. Try ghalm@hotmail.com
thanks

Posts: 1 | Location: canada | Member Since: 05-16-2014Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
This afternoon, a gentleman from Ohio bought our '93 Breakaway. Sort of an empty feeling for me after having a Barth for 10 years. But it's off to a new home. The thing I'll miss the most is that delicious smell when I opened the door and walked into that beautiful Barth. I'm not sure how to move this to the 'Sold' forum, but I'm sure someone will do it. Cheers.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sort of an empty feeling

Me thinks you are ONE HAPPY CAMPER Wink

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/13
posted Hide Post
Yes, congratulations Jim and Tere! As the proud owner of Old Blue, I can attest to the great care you bestow on your Barths.

I am confident that the gentleman from Ohio will be as happy with his Breakaway as I am with my Regal.

Posts: 39 | Location: Seattle, WA | Member Since: 09-16-2009Report This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Roger. As you once said, we have these things for a little while and if we can make them a little better than when we first received them, we can rest easy. That's always been our goal with the Barths we've owned, and for that matter, anything else.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Picture of Cantrade
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you both. I know how you feel. We had two Airstreams and when we decided to sell it was a tough decision each time.
Best wishes for your future plans.
Don in NM.

1993 Breakaway 33'. Cummins 6BTA5.9 with Bosch injection. Upped to 260 HP or so. Third owner.

"If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing well!!" Cummings Law

Posts: 140 | Location: Central New Mexico | Member Since: 04-18-2009Report This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
I've been storing the '93 Breakaway for the new owner since he bought it in mid-May. Last Saturday, John McFarlane and his daughter arrived in Tennessee and after a brief primer on the systems, off they went. I got a call from John Sunday afternoon and they arrived in Cleveland, Ohio, safe and sound and had no problems with the Breakaway. Mission accomplished cheers The garage is now occupied by tractors, lawn mowers, a broken down VW Rabbit, a hay baler and that's it. Think I'll have an extra vodka and tonic tonight.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B