PA. 91 REGAL 28' LOADED and CLEAN
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
Are you thinking about an UPGRADE? ...JUST ASKIN Smiler

Posts: 21 | Location: PA | Member Since: 06-11-2009Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/10
posted Hide Post
Dear Doc,

Your coach looks like a heck of nice coach at a heck of a great price....late model, low mileage, I think $15,000 is not out of line....please don't take this wrong but don't tell people you call it the "rolling turd"...nobody wants to buy a turd not even a nice turd!!!! You might have a better chance of selling it....it really, really looks like a super-nice coach....K&E

Posts: 429 | Location: The Great Midwest | Member Since: 12-04-2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea I know what you mean. It's just a joke, referencing the movie "RV" with Chevy Chase. C'mon, It's funny!

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc & Jacki:
...the movie "RV" with Chevy Chase.
Not that it really matters much... RV "starred", for lack of a better word, Robin Williams.
quote:
Bob Munro/Robbin Williams: Welcome aboard, everybody. Before we embark, I think we should give this beauty a name. Suggestions?
Cassie: The Big Turd.
Carl: The Big Rolling Turd?
Bob Munro/Robbin Williams: In that spirit, we set forth.
Chevy Chase stared in National Lampoon's Vacation.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Doug, BUY THIS COACH!! We'll go up and bring it back on a long weekend.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
Got any money you can lend me?

Big Grin

I first have to get the Prowler finished.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
My bad on the Chevy Chase thing. I was combining RV and Vacation I suppose. Our kids (teenagers) started calling it that on our maiden voyage. Still makes me laugh!

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Hey, 'Rolling Turd' sounds pretty good to me. I'm thinking about renaming our Old Blue to Old F--T. Sort of goes with one of the owners. Hey, you guys want to trade your 91 for our 85? Then they'd call you something a whole lot worse than 'R T'.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
We're heading out again next weekend(30th-2nd). Maybe we'll take the new trailer and the 4-wheelers. Ooo fun!!

posted Hide Post
Is this Barth still for sale? I am assisting my parents in finding a Barth. They called about an 85 Regal 28' on Ebay but it sold before they had a chance to look at it. I know they will like the colors and later model year of yours. Please let me know if it is still available. Feel free to call me on my cell 757-291-8451.

Posts: 1 | Location: Virginia | Member Since: 06-26-2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
For anyone else interested... our Barth is still for sale. We are however planning our annual trek to Indian River Inlet, DE July 24th thru the 31st. So while we welcome inquiries, we will have to hold onto her until after our trip. (theres no way I'm trying to find a replacement between now and then) Sorry We would be open for showings while we are in Delaware tho if that makes things easier for anyone. We can be reached by cell during that time at xxx-xxx-xxxx
Look forward to hearing from you!

posted Hide Post
Well the trip to Delaware was a great time! We are very eager to sell the old girl so we are entertaining offers. Give us a call!

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Received a call from long time friend of ours last night. Informed me that he is now the Proud owner of the Rolling Turd. He is spending the rest of the week in it at the Hershey antique auto meet before heading back to Dayton. He has been looking for some time. Had told me how impressed he is with Barthmobile.com and the owners devotion to their coaches. I feel that had a lot to do with his purchace of a Barth. He loves classic cars and feels he just purchaced another. Awaiting his arivial back in town to view his new toy.

P.S. Bill this is not intended as sold statement.Please verify with Doc & Jacki for that.

Doorman.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doorman:
Please verify with Doc & Jacki...
Verified... This coach is SOLD!!! Thanks for the report Doorman. Smiler

I have removed contact info - transferred the thread to the sold forum - removed the map pin.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Missing the ol'Turd already, but we've already discussed buying her back when Denny's done with her. =) Via con dios for now Barth lovers!