Barthmobile Portal
1973 Barth Ranger RV for sale 6500 obo New Port Richey Fl

This topic can be found at:
http://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6441087061/m/1543996987

05-14-2017, 03:19 PM
laura l phillips
1973 Barth Ranger RV for sale 6500 obo New Port Richey Fl
we have a 1973 barth ranger rv for sale.
she's the "silver bullet" 20 ft.
she's on a chevy chassis with a 350 engine, that runs very well.
57031 original miles.
needs enterior tlc as all is still original.
also has a mounted generator/Onan Microlite 2800, on the back
front cab over driving cab needs refurbished as window has leaked. asking 6500 or best cash offer
05-14-2017, 06:00 PM
Doug Smiley
is it like this one??

http://www.barthmobile.com/eve...061/m/7823977167/p/1


_________________________

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

05-15-2017, 01:22 PM
Dick Dubbs
quote:
is it like this one??

is it like this one??
if so ...... I wouldn't give 2 cents for it.






29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA
06-14-2017, 02:48 AM
pink_sky_girl
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Dubbs:
quote:
is it like this one??

is it like this one??
if so ...... I wouldn't give 2 cents for it.


Would love to know why?
06-14-2017, 10:36 AM
Dick Dubbs
I'll tell you why;
]http://www.barthmobile.com/eve...061/m/7823977167/p/1[/url]
I drove over 1.5 hrs. to view this, the guy knew I was coming, when I arrived I was informed it was sold and had just been driven away. He didn,t know who he sold it to but they went somewhere south of Pinellas Park. ' Confused nuff said??






29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA
06-14-2017, 11:48 AM
pink_sky_girl
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Dubbs:
I'll tell you why;
]http://www.barthmobile.com/eve...061/m/7823977167/p/1[/url]
I drove over 1.5 hrs. to view this, the guy knew I was coming, when I arrived I was informed it was sold and had just been driven away. He didn,t know who he sold it to but they went somewhere south of Pinellas Park. ' Confused nuff said??


Oh well that would suck, but I'm assuming that was from a different seller other than the current owner. I would be driving 12.5 hours and definitely upset if that happened.
06-15-2017, 09:58 AM
crouch38
$6500 or best offer .
NO pictures
NO phone #
NO email address

MORE information would help to sell this Barth .
Pictures would be GREAT .

Bob


Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2
06-15-2017, 10:32 PM
Kevin
That is what I was thinking Bob. Laura, There a few more things here that would help you to sell your Barth much faster. Good luck with your sale.
06-16-2017, 10:18 PM
laura l phillips
quote:
Originally posted by laura l phillips:
we have a 1973 barth ranger rv for sale.
she's the "silver bullet" 20 ft.
she's on a chevy chassis with a 350 engine, that runs very well.
57031 original miles.
needs enterior tlc as all is still original.
also has a mounted generator/Onan Microlite 2800, on the back
front cab over driving cab needs refurbished as window has leaked. asking 6500 or best cash offer



this rv has been sold thank you
06-16-2017, 11:06 PM
Kevin
Laura, could we please have a picture of the data tag for our Data Tag project. We are trying to learn more about these wonderful motor homes. Thank you in advance for your help.
09-19-2017, 10:38 AM
pink_sky_girl
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Laura, could we please have a picture of the data tag for our Data Tag project. We are trying to learn more about these wonderful motor homes. Thank you in advance for your help.


Kevin, I bought this RV and I will be adding renovation pics as I go. I'll post the data card as soon as I figure out how to add pics on here.
09-19-2017, 02:24 PM
crouch38
pink_sky_girl ,

Hopefully you had a great trip home with the new to you Barth without incident . cheers . Especially if driving 12 1/2 hrs. home . Tooling Along Thumbs Up
Bob


Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2
09-19-2017, 11:06 PM
mray
Pink, I don't live too far from Mayfield and would like to meet up with you. I also have a Barth.