Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1989 Barth Royale - FOR SALE
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
Hi - I have changed my email address - it is currently sews@sympatico.ca and the phone number is 519-488-0342.

This is ALL Barth - Bill H has seen it and has done some work on it for us - as he stated above - it IS ALL BARTH and about typical on the interior - It is for sale - we have been going to Arizona for the past three years for approx 6 months so it has been for sale but we haven't always been available to accommodate the viewing. This is why we stored it at Elgin RV this past winter. We have lowered the price to a give away $19000 Cdn. which is approx $17000 USD - it has been all fixed up - the earlier posts will tell the story - last thing on it was the emissions test was passed &new mufflers in September 2006, plus tires, transmission and motor have about 3000 miles on them, and the water heater is replaced. We are going to be in Ontario for a while now, so if there is any interest, you can email me your phone number and we will phone you, or you can call us with any questions at the number above. If you are possibly interested in purchasing then ask away. If you are just doing a "survey", then we would appreciate knowing up front that you are simply gleaning information. We just got a call from someone in Florida who asked if the Barth was still available, then a few questions about Dave's health and then said he would send us some info on some health remedy....and he stated that he got our info from the Barth site. Not sure why he made the effort to phone or why he had an interest in our health, but that seemed to be the main purpose of the call. So - if you are actually interested in the Barth and in the market to purchase, then by all means contact us.
Linda & Dave

Linda & Dave

Posts: 12 | Location: Ontario Canada & Yuma | Member Since: 11-22-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi - Thank you to Noob for taking such an interest in our Barth. The pics are great. No one has asked me for more pics or anything else. The Barth was waxed and thoroughly cleaned before it was taken to the dealer in the fall. The soiling on the floor is from people and their kids who walked in the mud and then into the Barth. This happens. Any exterior cleaning needed is due to the winter weather conditions. I gather that the interest in driving it is just to offer more info on the website for others. I would appreciate knowing that someone is going to the dealer and doing more survey work for the site. We could then let the dealer know because he had no idea that Don or Noob were just doing research on the unit. We are bringing the Barth home and we can then clean it again and make sure that it stays clean. If you want any further information etc. please contact us directly - email or phone.
Thanks again
Linda & Dave

Linda & Dave

Posts: 12 | Location: Ontario Canada & Yuma | Member Since: 11-22-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi again - just noticed that you couldn't test our appliances - fyi - they all work, the generator works great and the back-up camera works, the tv, radio etc., heaters, air conditioners, etc., - Both batteries in the coach are new. JUST ASK if you want to know about the Barth - We are more than willing to respond. Actually, I am sure all this information was posted earlier but if there is some info needed, we are ready, willing and able to accommodate queries about the coach. The 454 motor runs excellent (and so it should since it only has about 3000 miles on it).

Linda & Dave

posted Hide Post
Hi Linda, thanks for responding to these posts.

I hope I gave no offense by dropping by there and looking at those pictures; my wife and I had a lazy afternoon and felt like a road trip, and it seemed as good a destination as anything. I tried to tell people that the pictures didn't tell the whole story, as I could tell it would be a completely different unit once it had another coat of wax and a good scrubbing inside. Unfortunately the pictures made the unit look a little dull on the outside, and I didn't want that to dissuade anyone from taking an interest in it.

I didn't need to take it for a drive, as I knew I wasn't in a place to buy it from you, but with the new tires, engine, and everything else I figured it would have run really well. Also, there was only one fellow on duty at the time, and he looked like he had his hands full finishing up some mechanic work and dealing with a couple of customers. I was just trying to point out some of the very few items that required attention so that anyone showing up down there would know what to expect. Honestly, I took those pictures for a relative of mine that I thought might be interested, but so far he's holding back. I might be able to convince him, but since its his first I think the 34' length might be the sticking point.

Anyway, very nice coach, Linda, and I hope Dave is doing well. Once again, I hope there was no offense taken.

Posts: 45 | Location: Canada | Member Since: 03-19-2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi - We have this coach home now - and are anxious to sell it asap - anyone interested in a Barth for a good price, please phone us (519) 488-0342 or email - we will accept any reasonable offer.

Thanks

Linda & Dave

posted Hide Post
Hi again, fyi it passed Ontario's stringent emissions testing in September 2006.

Linda & Dave

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
Hi Linda... glad to hear your Barth is still alive and kicking. =) I had e-mailed you a few times about it last year, and actually am still interested. I tried to e-mail you lately but it bounced back... your address must have changed.

Anyway, where in Ontario is "home"? What's the closest U.S. border crossing?

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Scotty - we are about 2 hours east of Detroit right near the 401 - just west of London, or it is easy to get here through Port Huron also - sometimes it is less hassle to go the bit north and then it is only an hour from Port Huron. Email address is sews@sympatico.ca.

Linda & Dave

posted Hide Post
If this coach is brought into the US what type of fees would the buyer pay?

Posts: 25 | Location: Lanesboro MN | Member Since: 09-01-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got a note from Linda. The Barth is sold.
#18,500

Posts: 25 | Location: Lanesboro MN | Member Since: 09-01-2006Report This Post