Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    1986 28 ft Regal with Center Twins, Only 38,496 miles $18,000.00

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1986 28 ft Regal with Center Twins, Only 38,496 miles $18,000.00
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted

2 Airs
Kohler 7.0 Generator
No smoke ever

$18,000.00

Call Art or Jan Arndt
989-799-2305

Saginaw, MI

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited July 16, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
what type of engine and chassis does this have??
thank you

Posts: 5 | Location: Boca Raton, Fl. | Member Since: 07-15-2004Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
This is a Chevy P-30 chassis and a Chevy 454 engine.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
thanx for all your help Dave!
i just realized there was more than 1 page of these listings ~ wow, more to look at ~ are some of the ones on the back pages still for sale?? I'm thinking of picking up the "92" 30' Breakaway in Tampa
or maybe the "93" 33 footer n Pa. ( is this a breakaway too?) I'm guessing i could get the "92" for about 7k cheaper ~ do u have an opinion? or like others more?? thanx again for your help and this site ~
danny ~ am i putting these posts in the wrong place?

Posts: 5 | Location: Boca Raton, Fl. | Member Since: 07-15-2004Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Dave, I would like to update some of the discription of our 1986 Barth, could you add this to the add?

Interior is all carpeted and in very good shape, has a TV/VCR that runs on 12V and 110, two A/C's, convention/microwave oven. Each cabinet has mirrors in the back and has a light that goes on, so you are able to see what is in the back of the cabinet. Has heated storage tanks when traveling in winter conditions. Has to two 40 gal gas tanks--Awnings all around, back tires (4) three years old, front tires two years old, air horn, night/day shades on all windows except on back bath. Gas force air, fairly new radio with C/D, new curtain just made for front window for privacy.Also has a cloths line that goes on back bumper, optional would be a Excalibor Tow Bar. Everything is in good condition, the outside paint has some chips and the black is a little faded. We have just recently use the couch over Labor Day week end and will be using it in Oct for a fall camping trip and it is running like a top.
We would be willing to deal on the price, its just too bad we are unable to get more use out of it. Thanks for updated a little more info on our Barth We would really like someone that could appreciate this Couch have it, we have enjoyed it for almost 10 years.

Thanks Dave

Jan Arndt--JArndt5817@AOL.COM