Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
GA. 1988 Barth for sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I have a 1988 Barth for Sale.It used to be a mobile shot office for a hospital. I bought it a couple of years ago with the intentions of refurbishing and turning it into a regular Barth but I never seemed to have time to work on it. It has become a place were my wife stores our seasonal cloths and used books. She wants me to sale it. I am asking $7,500.00 firm it is less than what I paid for it.
It has a 454 with less than 10,000 miles on it yes that right less than 10,000 miles and drives smooth. It will need a paint job and to be furnished but its mechanically sound.
My E-mail is Mikebonaire@bellsouth.net
My work cell phone 478-918-5326

Posts: 2 | Location: Middle Georgia | Member Since: 07-11-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike, when you say it'll need to be furnished, what exactly do you mean?

Beds, couch(es), kitchen appliances?

What does it have?

Any pictures?

Posts: 15 | Location: north part of Georgia | Member Since: 06-23-2008Report This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Is this coach still for sale? Any changes to miles, shape, price?

Thanks

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Report This Post