Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1977 21' Beloved Barth for Sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hey Barthmobile,

In 2017, I purchased my coach from a long-time poster here. Since then, I have traveled in it all over, lived in it full-time during grad school, and remodeled it, all while relying heavily on this site for your collective wisdom. I appreciate everyone's gracious willingness to help me learn, even when I asked the dumbest of questions. Thank you all.

Sadly, the day has come for me to sell my coach. I've been accepted into medical school and am trying to scrape together all of the cash I can in order to attend. So, purchase price will be put to good use.

Please feel free to pass this along to anyone you think may be interested. ****Price is negotiable.*****

Post and pics are here on CL: https://losangeles.craigslist....ible/7352642479.html

Note: I'm busy prepping for a big move, so please only contact me if seriously interested. However, feel free to make any offer you find fair via private message.

Posts: 10 | Location: Los Angeles  | Member Since: 04-02-2017Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Still available?

Miles
787-400-4597

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Member Since: 11-26-2014Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
CK,
If you want to sell your BARTH you should post your phone number on the public forum. Not all members have Private Message authority. Your craigslist LINK is also dead.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
According to Ebay, it sold on August 4th for $5900

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post