Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Dowdy Lake
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted
Dowdy Lake is part of Red Feathers. The campground has 50 amp service. The lake is no wake and popular for canoeing. There are hiking trails starting at the campground and 4x4 trails nearby. The campground is at 8100'.

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Again what a beautiful camping spot. And Schnauzers proof again to be a smart breed: get someone else to paddle Smiler

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Wow. Really nice up there.

No wake lakes are nifty.

That means no noise, doesn't it? As in NO JET SKIS.

"There is nothing....absolutely nothing......half so much worth doing as messing about in a boat with a schnauzer." ..... Kenneth Grahame

I love schnauzers, but the coyotes mandate that I have a larger dog. Notice, I said larger, not any more ferocious.

Each of my schnauzers really thought he/she could take on coyotes successfully.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
A dog with a great life.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
I find with the dogs along I get a lot more exercise. Lots of hikes and Daisy does very well in the kayak. java

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post