Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

We loved Nova Scotia, Canada
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted
We have a 1990 32 foot Barth Regency Anniversary Edition. We are now in Cape Cod, Massachusets just having come back from a month in Nova Scotia, Canada, the Maritime Provinces. It was a wonderful experience, the people there are so warm and friendly, the coast so beautiful, it was like going back in time 50 years. I did not want to leave. The 60 foot tides in the Bay of Fundy was phenomenal the highest in the world. The museums wonderful. I highly recommend this trip to everyone and if you go in the fall you would have the fall colors on Cape Breton there. Heidi and Don

------------------

Posts: 7 | Location: Pollock Pines, Ca USA | Member Since: 08-27-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heidi and Don,

Thanks for sharing your trip. Carolyn and I especially like the Atlantic Coast of Cape Breton with it's sea cliffs and dark green forests. The seafood is WONDERFUL! We look forward to camping there some day soon. Thanks for whetting our appetite!

Best regards,

Bill

Posts: 55 | Location: Hagerstown, MD, USA | Member Since: 07-24-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a wonderfull trip. I haven't been to Cape Cod since summer of 72. I'd sure like to know what it's like now. I loved it then but I know it's grown a ton.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post