Forums    Barth Journeys    Ortona visit with Deb and Ed.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Ortona visit with Deb and Ed.
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
Suzie and I made a last minute weekend trip to Ortona and stayed at the campground near Deb and Ed that Steve and Liz were at a couple months back. This time of year the place is deserted, maybe 6 or so sites actually occupied. Deb and Ed took us on an excursion on the bass boat all the way to Clewiston and lunch at Roland Martin's [ex-wife's] marina. Great getaway for a few days, feeling re-energized and ready to get back to work. Thanks Deb and Ed for a fine weekend!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Danny

You folks are always welcome.

We may have to get a few more Barther's there in the off season for a weekend.

Ed.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Cool boat ride indeed! Thumbs Up

We always have a great time with Ed and Deb. Hope to see them next winter again, maybe stay a while and "work on the boat." Hopefully by then Ed will be properly retired, done with all the "work foolishness" ROTFLMAO

Danny and Suzy, hope to see you again soon. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5156 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
properly retired, done with all the "work foolishness"
hmm Steve VW... on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, What are you talking about. "work foolishness"... you saw my BaRTH repair work when "shottims" asked what to repair? I repair everything. And it is not foolishness, it is just THEARPY.
The previous owner says I have as much fun upgrading my BaRTH as Bud and Pat did driving it to Florida for nearly 20 years. I hope to roll soon.
Rusty sorry for the thread drift, it is just CHAT on the public forum. java
I hope to Journey by labor(less) day holiday or maybe Thanksgiving.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post