Tools
Reply To This Topic

headed to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Neil T.
posted
We are headed to: http://www.foothillsrvparkandcabins.com/
for the weekend 7TH & 8TH. If anyone else is in the area I would love to see another BARTH.
This is a great park.

Neil.

www.swedishautomotive.com
77 28' Rear Bath
The "Budget BARTH"

Posts: 246 | Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina | Member Since: 04-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Neil T.
posted Hide Post
We got back late Sunday night. I spent the weekend in Tenn working on the BARTH Frowner. The main breaker in the fuse box apparently had a loose connection and started arching and sparking at 3:00 AM. I am glad the breaker pannel is right under my head, kind of a rude awakening when I had to go out and unplug in my underwear. Then on the way back the radiator cooling fan lost a blade. After 6 hours on the side of the road we were on our way with a new flex fan, More on this later. We also had a flat tire on the toad, It was a long weekend.

www.swedishautomotive.com
77 28' Rear Bath
The "Budget BARTH"

Posts: 246 | Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina | Member Since: 04-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Ahhh, It wasn't just a trip........it was an adventure! Smiler

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post