Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Reunion
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Sloop John B
posted
Its time for the family reunion agian.. This weekend we will take the Barth to Three Oaks Michigan to my oldest brothers home for the meeting of the Bendle's, 13 brothers and sisters, 9 spouses, 28 grandkids, 65 greatgrandkids and spouses. Only one Barth in the group. The Barth will host most of them at one time or another, what a group. The local Pumkin Patch will not ever be the same. Ill be the one with #14 of 115 on the sleeve of my sweatshirt. Life is great. JKB

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Three Oaks Michigan ??!!

I was born & raised there, leaving the farm when I was 18, way back in 1964! Still have parents, brother & sister living there.......I get back about twice a year.

With only 1200 or so residents, we HAVE to have some common connections....Let's chat off-line......

A Barth in Three Oaks...Wow, whoda ever thunk it?! That should provide another excuse for the Fire Dept. to drive the trucks and the police to blow their siren!

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Have you been back recently ? New owners of several bussiness. The Chicago people have taken over the old downtown. Brother lives out on Three Oaks Road south of town . When our kids were little we use to take our popup to Three Oaks to the Hooks Farm north of town, they have a pond out in the woods with a cabin, what an old fashion swimmin hole with raft and tire swing, no electric, no TV, hand water pump. JKB

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
LEE my email is jkbendle@msn.com

Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Great weekend, but to short. Nice weather, good fall colors up around South Haven, gotta love that Shermans ice cream. The Barth was well used by all. JKB