Forums    Barth Journeys    Second Trip.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Second Trip.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted
Took our new Monarck on its second trip from our place in St. Marks Fl. down to our permanent residence in Turky Creek near Moore Haven. (370 miles).
Great trouble free trip but I don't think I will take 27 again. Hit almost every stop light in every town for 140 miles from the turnpike to home.
Deb is going to get her ready for the Christmas GTG.

I have space at the St. Marks house with power and sewer if anyone needs a stop over on the way to the GTG or just passing through.

See ya there.

Ed & Deb.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I'm more concerned with your Lost Shaker of Salt! Big Grin

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Rusty

It's not lost but resting in my yard. I would love to fix it but don't have the time. For someone with the time and money I would make great deal. It has the normal problems besides the motor but is in pretty good shape for the year. Before our last trip I pulled the generator and had it gone over by a generator mech. It was easier to work on out of the bus. The interior is in great shape and the coach hasn't changed since you last saw it. I am going to take pictures and post them with info on the coach in the next week or so.

We thought about calling the new one SALT SHAKER.

See you at the GTG.

ED.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post