Forums    Barth Journeys    one site open kissimmee prairie sp.
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

one site open kissimmee prairie sp.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted
danny Z and Lenny are going on jan 25 2013 anybody want to join us you are welcome love to see you at the park
lenny
that is a week end

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Lenny:

I checked the spot that was left (9) and ours won't fit. We will keep checking. I found the book on the 35 that has the ajustment info on the Jacks. I will get you e-mail from Deb and send it to you.

ED.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Ed, a ranger told me long ago to fudge on length if you're close. Nobody will come out and measure your 35 foot Barth!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Danny

Tried to rent spot 9 this morning but it was taken. Will keep trying . Mabe ther will be a cancellation.

ED.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Danny & Lenny

Spoke to the park and they said we could book a spot in the equestrian portion of the park which is real close to the reg RV section.
She said they use this as an overflow and I don't need to find a horse to bring along.
So, we will see ya all there afterall.

P.S.

There are more sites open so if anyone else wants to come, call them and sign up.

DEB & ED

posted Hide Post
Deb and Ed got a spot in the horse part of the park.there are a few sites left WAANNAA go just make a res
Lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really want to get a florida group together
Just to keep in touch during the days in summer and between the two times a year we get a chance to keep barthmobile going, anybody is welcomes see what can happen .Mabe we could getogether for lunch even. MMany of us live fairly close to FortMyers or Estro.It would not be to long of a drive acouple times a year
Lenny
pS also keeping our Barth in shape by using it

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Only a few weeks till this little GTG. Can't wait! I'll be showing off my new Ipay Crab claw cracker-oyster opener that I copied from the alloy one Ed & Deb brought to Hillsborough.
Ed, can you get a me a box of oysters? They're a tad scarce around here but I'll keep looking. Stoneys are running about $15 mixed, not bad but still pretty pricey. See ya'll there!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Danny:

I will get the oysters up here in St. Marks.

I checked for open sites at the park this morning and there are 7 equestrian sites still open that will take up to 40' with 50 amp and water.

Like I mentioned in a ealier posting these sites can be used for RV's also. When you book you have to use the horse trailer choice instead of RV. When I spoke to the office at the park that's what they said to do.

SO, who else is coming to watch Danny open oysters on his new (patent pending) all rights reserved, oyster shucking crab cracking device.

Deb and Ed.

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
We're off to Kissimee to spend the weekend with Lenny & Judy and Ed & Deb. Supposed to be great weather. See you all there.

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Had a nice weekend with Lenny and Judy. Ed & Deb didn't show, unfortunately. Friday night was a history talk followed by a professor from Michigan doing an astronomy talk, then we went bakc to his campsite to look at the moon and Jupiter and it's moons. Kissimmee Park is a favorite of star-gazers, being 30 miles from anything and more from any cities. They even have a small campground just for sky watchers, but with the full moon nobody was there.
Turkey with all the dressings was Saturday nights feast, thanks to Lenny and Judy and Lenny's Ronco rotiserie.
Next time we'll check the moon phases and go there on a new moon weekend to see what a real dark sky looks like.

79 Barth Classic

Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Danny:

Sorry about not showing up but last minute problem came up. Sent Lenny a message that we would not be there. Hopefully next time or I just need to retire and not have these problems.

ED.

posted Hide Post
We did not get your message till we got home .We missed you this weekend .I am going to have open heart valve replacement Feb 6th .Will probably get permission to drive our coach the end of April .By then I hope to be hopping around and be able to camp again.
love and wishes
Lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Lenny

Have a speedy recovery.
(see ya next time)

Ed & Deb.

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Take care Lenny. Looking forward to seeing you happy and well on our way south. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5189 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post