Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Yellowstone
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Gunner
posted
I just returned from my annual sojourn in NW Wyoming and was again reminded: One of the neatest, nicest, cleanest and all-round enjoyable overnights is at Riverton (aka Wind River) RV Park in Riverton, WY. If you're planning a trip to Grand Teton/Yellowstone National Park coming from the SE/East the Road from 1-25 at Casper to the South Entrance to the Park is excellent, with no traffic - ideal for RVs. Overnight at Riverton, then 2 hours to the Park Entrance. Togwatee Pass is 9,000 feet but it is an easy climb and descent, even for Barths towing a vehicle. I am not big on recommending places, but this qualifies.

------------------
"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gunner, looks like a real winner for sure. They have a nice website also.

http://www.windriverrvpark.com/index.html

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post