Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

What a trip
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted
After 5,813 miles we are HOME.We met some GREAT folks Shadowman & Wife in Montana,{ED&STEVI}Grizzlygiant & Wife at their home in Hayden,Idaho,{GARY&EDIE}Mercurycrest & Wife at their home in Skamania, Washington {JOHN&IRENE}.We was in the States of Arizona,Arkansas,California,Idaho,Illinois,Iowa,Kentucky,Minnesota,Montana,Nevada,New Mexico,Oklahoma,Oregon,South Dakota,Texas,Utah,Washington,Wyoming.Great trip and the Barth ran Great!

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Regency 34ft. 300 hp.

[This message has been edited by bubbiebarth2 (edited October 10, 2004).]

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good for you Jay and Shelby. So glad you are feeling well and could enjoy. I bet it was fun seeing the other Barth's and friends. I am happy for you two. You deserve it for sure. Dale and Sharon

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We were proud to have your beautiful coach parked in our driveway and it was especially good to put faces with your names.

Gary & Edie
North Idaho

[This message has been edited by Grizzlygiant (edited October 06, 2004).]

Posts: 138 | Location: Hayden Lake (Coeur d'Alene), ID USA | Member Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
What a great sounding trip! If your winter plans include west coast Fla. Suzy and I would love to meet you. We have a bunch of great parks in this area. We're joining a bunch in Ft.Myers in the near future at a park right on the beach. They do a once a month thing and have a ball. Congrats on a safe and fun trip and keep in touch.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We will be at the Sunshine Rangers Rally in Fla. In Dec. Come and enjoy the Fun with other Barth Folks:Might stay a few days before and after the Rally:

------------------

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Where and when on the Sunshine Rangers? And whats the ticket?

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dec.1-5:Rock Crusher Canyon Campground:275 S. Rock Crusher Rd.:Crystal River,Florida: Host"Ken & Phyllis Yurga:::::Phone 352-637-5007" Couple::235.<> :: "Winter Rally" :: <.:::

------------------

[This message has been edited by bubbiebarth2 (edited October 06, 2004).]

posted Hide Post
Well, Our e-mail address is Mercurycrest, and Irene & I really enjoyed the visit to our home in Skamania WA by Shelby & Jay and their 2 wonderfull little "attack dogs" (whom iritated our twice as bi) cat to no end)
We were really pleased meeting such nice people, and I am amazed at what I would consider a trip of a lifetime, (5800 miles+) Jay and Shelby passed off as a week or two excursion.
One thing I do know,I definitely have a Regency appetite, but only a Regal budget. What a Beautiful Coach they have!!!!
Irene and I are looking forward to meeting Shelby and Jay again.
Guess you are all keping up with the actions of our local Mountain, Mount St. Helen's she's keeping us on our toes!
Cheers, John & Irene

Posts: 114 | Location: Skamania, WA, USA | Member Since: 07-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
John and Irene, can you actually see St Helens from where you are? I've got a baby food bottle full of ash from when she blew in the 80's but I understand that it's not really a valuable commodity up there. Keep us informed down here at the other end of the world.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

posted Hide Post
We can't see the volacano from our house as we live in the Columbia River Gorge, a big ditch through the Cascade Mt. Range. Irene works twenty miles from Mt St Helens and it's in plain sight from there. When it first blew up in 1980 I lived between Camas and Vancouver WA, the weight of the ash off of the roof did havoc with my gutters after the first rain. We try to go up to the Mt every year just to see how much has changed. Next trip ought to be pretty interesting as I've heard the "Dome" has grown a thousand feet in the last week.
Cheers, John

Posts: 114 | Location: Skamania, WA, USA | Member Since: 07-21-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post