Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Off to Ely tomorrow
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted
We are headed to Ely NV tomorrow to do communications for the SSCC event next weekend. Probably go down to LV after the event for a few days.

Barth has been running good but have had some generator issues I think I have solved (main power switch) and also rebuilt the TPS linkage that has been giving me trouble occasionally.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Hey Ed, always like to see pix from the events, especially anything exotic. [Cars or bikes] Wink

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
HI Danny, will do, haven't been able to update my website lately, to busy getting all the equipment revised for the 2009 race schedule. After I get back I will try to get a lot of pictures up.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post