Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

MY LAST TRIP WAS A BUMMER
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
Great Can't wait even one night for a start.Now how about Moonbeem. And just think we are going to do a lot less than 6,000 miles.Are going to take the gulf back from Breauz Bridge and stay mostly two or three nights along the forgotten coast of Florida each stop.Then home and back out to St Augustine,so we can fly,some stunt kites,will all so have 4 metal detectors us Finally got the last xrays on the lungs said all clear have fun .It came ion me Christmas Eve got permission to go out into public,hope I never get again.Now I have to wear a dust mask in the wood shop
lenny PS judy said the Anderson Trail also all south this year

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Lennie, I finally got through to Reserve America this morning. We have site 55 for tuesday night. It's across from you but I'm sure it's not far. Looking forward to a little vacation in the woods.
Suzie and I are taking a ride up to Myakka today to check out the campground. I think this circle is all new this year. I'll let you know.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
Great Can't wait even one night for a start.Now how about Moonbeem.

Wish we could make it, but this is busy season for northern friends visiting.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Wish you could too Corey. I think Myakka has a 35 foot limit though, and I don't know if you could fib the Bird THAT much. I'll take some pix today and show everyone what Myakka looks like.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post