Tools
Reply To This Topic

At Sebring for 12 hr
 Login now/Join our community

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted
Arrived at 2:30 AM last night. Will be here until Sun morn. Any Barthers here?

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heard a rig come in around 11:30 last night. Woke up and checked who it was this morning. It's Joe and his son Joe who bought T&M's 40' Barth. Went over and said Hi! Turns out he lives just a county below me here in Fl.

Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Corey, make sure you tell him about Hillsborough. Close to home for him. Have fun at Sebring. I never made arrangements myself, always went with somebody else, so next year I'll need to know how and when to make reserves. Any chance of camping near you next year? Don't forget the ear plugs.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Danny,

We talked all about Hillsborough and I think Joe will be there next year.

Camping is very expensive inside the track, but we are out in the free parking area, no reservations needed. It does help to show up early though. We can plan next year when we get together at Hillsborough. We can have a little GTG here!

This race is amazing! Tomorrow is the big show. Got to go out in the Jaguar pace car today.