Reply To This Topic

Arizona
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CarmenIr:
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow man:
I bought a small solar panel that i set on the dash and run the wires out the window to the battery to charge it as we go.

i think you have taken the right decision if plenty of sunshine is available..

Posts: 2 | Location: usa | Member Since: 08-28-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I bought a small solar panel that i set on the dash and run the wires out the window to the battery to charge it as we go.

Looks like you have got an effective charging system..Even I am looking to add these panels on my camping jeep..

Posts: 2 | Location: USA | Member Since: 10-29-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MitchellDahmen:
quote:
[u]I bought a small solar power system that i set on the dash and run the wires out the window to the battery to charge it as we go.[/u]

Looks like you have got an effective charging system..Even I am looking to add these panels on my camping jeep..

Just got the panels and I really hope for some good results..

Posts: 2 | Location: USA | Member Since: 10-29-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Please post your results, I am interested in solar panels also.

Tooling Along

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post