Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

South to San Antonio
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted
We are headed to San Antonio from South Missouri on Friday, 12 Jul. Visiting our son in the Air Force and family at Lackland AB.... about 800 miles each way. The Barth is primed and ready to go. Hoping all goes well.

Fred & Cindy Cook
1990 32' Regency, 8.3 CTA Cummins

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Made it back home to Southern Missouri from San Antonio. We stayed midway in Sherman, TX at the Lazy L RV Park. Nice park.... there was a Good Neighbor Sam's rally going on and we were able to get the last available space. My brake lights quit working before we got to Sherman... a trucker pulled along side me in Dallas and blew his horn and told my wife through the windows that the brake lights were out. Traced it to the air pressure switch. Took it off and cleaned it and put it back on.... it worked fine after that. Nice to be back home, but going to Alaska next week for 30 days for my job.... wish I could take the Barth, but 3200 miles one way is a stretch.

Fred & Cindy Cook
1990 32' Regency, Cummins

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Fred and Cindy, isn't it nice to take a trip to visit someone you love and have an almost perfect time. Glad you only had small incident with the pressure switch.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post