Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Oshkosh Airshow
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/11
Picture of Morris
posted
Candy and I will be attending the EAA airshow at Oshkosh Wisconsin starting July 25 and plan on staying the week. If any other forum members are planning to attend we could park in the same area.

Posts: 19 | Location: Iowa | Member Since: 12-12-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/11
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
Do you know what area you will be camping in? We will attending although not in the Barth, we live about a mile south of the airfield.

Tom & Jillene

1988 Regal
28' Chevy 454
8805-3538-28C-B3

Posts: 190 | Location: Crystal River, FL | Member Since: 08-16-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
My brother Mark will be borrowing my Barth and camping over there but I am not sure what days he will be attending. I will let ya know. I did'nt know you were a pilot Morris! Tina and I hope you guys are doin well.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/11
Picture of Morris
posted Hide Post
Last year we parked in the center of camp Schuler, plan on being in the same general area this year. Tom if you would like to visit send me a phone number and I will contact you when we get there with a row number. Hello Chris and Tina we realy wanted to go to the Milford GTG but had a family conflict. We did make the Florida GTG and made many new friends, even got to see Mary Ray. Our Monarch has been serving us well, in the 17 months we have owned it we have lived in it for 7 months and put on 11,000 miles. Everywhere we have traveled we have had favorable comments on our coach, even to the point of strangers knocking on our door to ask about our coach and Barth custom coaches in general.

Posts: 19 | Location: Iowa | Member Since: 12-12-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post