Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

3200 Miles and no Barths
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Sloop John B
posted
Oldst son and and I just got back from Blackhills, Grand Tetons,Yellowstone and saw no Barths other then what looked like one in Riverton Wyoming that was being used as a bus for the town. Audrey and I will being going back when we retire to spend more time in the Tetons which are GREAT. not as big a park as Yellowstone but what views. Custer State Park south of Mt. Rushmore is very nice with the best showers I've seen in a public park and only $15.00 per night. Get out and see this great country. JKB

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Been there, done that, John, and I couldn't agree more, though it sounds like Custer has been upgraded some in the past 40 years, and the price is up a little from 2 bucks a night..

[This message has been edited by olroy (edited June 27, 2005).]

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post