Tools
Reply To This Topic

Talladega Holloween
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
Suzie and I will be at our usual campsite for Dega this year. Anybody else going to make it?

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Heading out in the morning. One night at O'Leno in North Florida, one night in Alex City Alabama,[Wind Creek State Park], then 3 nights at the track. Homeward trip depends on the weather and my driving stamina. Maybe Suwanee River State Park at Live Oak. No PC availability so we'll see you all when we get back next Tuesday.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a BLAST!!!!! Maybe someday..... Have Fun!!!

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Back home safe and sound. Changed plans on the fly going up and went to Adel the first night. The starter decided to finally give it up there but the AAA guy whacked it with a hammer and it finally turned over. Took it to his shop the next morning and had a rebuilt put in. 150 bucks with tip, not bad. The wrapped exhaust helped some but didn't cure the problem. Time to try the electric fuel pump, if I can find someone I trust to do it right. Pictures will follow.

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Our new site at Wind Creek, Alabama.

At Talledega, turn 3 in background.

The Talladega gang, 2010.

79 Barth Classic

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Man, you must rate to get your own Plop-Jon.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
105 bucks for the weekend, divided by 16 people, pretty cheap. We still use the coach jon some, but not nearly as much as we would, and the Michiganders have 7 in their coach, so it would fill up pretty fast. With tent campers behind us, it makes good sense, and a 25 buck cleanout splits up pretty cheap too.

79 Barth Classic

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite memories concerns a Porta Potty in Louisville, KY. I had a car full of co-workers looking for a restaurant and drinking beer. One of them had to go bad and spotted a Porta Potty by an empty soccer field. I can still hear his howls and our hysterical laughter as I pushed him across the soccer field with the rental car against the door he was frantically trying to open!!!

Boyz will be boyz, and yes we're still buddies.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Moonbeam-Express:
One of my favorite memories concerns a Porta Potty in Louisville, KY. I had a car full of co-workers looking for a restaurant and drinking beer. One of them had to go bad and spotted a Porta Potty by an empty soccer field. I can still hear his howls and our hysterical laughter as I pushed him across the soccer field with the rental car against the door he was frantically trying to open!!!

Boyz will be boyz, and yes we're still buddies.

Porta Potty Prank http://worldsfunniestvideo.blo...ta-potty-pranks.html

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post