Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

FL.. Tomorrow
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Bride of 43 years and I are leaving for FL. tomorrow for two weeks. Will report when we return. Hope to take Jay and Shelby out to lunch on way back through TN. Barth is ready to roll. It's DOWN hill all the way so mileage should be GREAT, it's coming back that we will pay dearly. ron, will be keeping an eye out for your Barth on the road as we travel. Will count Barth's for sure. Dale and Sharon

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
Dale, where are you going to be in FL? Wife, two dogs and myself will be in Avon Park on the 8th for 2 or three months.

Charles

Posts: 63 | Location: Winona Lake, IN | Member Since: 04-18-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted Hide Post
Dale and Sharon: Happy Travelin' and safe journey. There are lots of Barth folks in FL and you should be able to run into a few of them. Look for Jim and Helen Dodds. Can't remember where they are but you would love to see their coach. They were at the MN rally in one of the last ones made, a '98. If they check these posts they might let you know. Great folks! They spend winters in FL and summers in Michigan. As for downhill gas mileage, that was always one of my fantasies too when looking at the map!

------------------
Susie and Gary (SUGAR)
'95 Barth Regency 34'
'96 Explorer

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dale-

I can't believe you're leaving this beautiful Indiana weather (63 degrees today) for Florida... Wish we could follow!

Wishing you safe travels!! Keep a great journal so you can update us when you get back!

Gary

Posts: 15 | Location: Greensburg, IN, USA | Member Since: 11-03-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Jeez Gary you have our weather, would you send it back please? Was 1 degree in Flagstaff last nite which is 75 miles north and a thousand ft. higher than us, and -14 at Happy Jack which is 40 miles north of us. We had a sunny day today but the wind was blowing and it never got above 32 all day, i just checked and it is about 20 and dropping. And to top it off i just got thru looking at the photos of the mexican resort.....i am now depressed as well as cold, but at least i know what i am going to do if i win the powerball!!!!!! sigh!

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeh� I looked at the resort also... if I could figure a way to retire at age 38 I�d be there� Oh well!

There's two things you gotta love 'bout Indiana. It�s home of the amazing motor coach, Barth, and the weather. They're predicting 37 degrees and snow by tomorrow evening

Posts: 15 | Location: Greensburg, IN, USA | Member Since: 11-03-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post