Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Rally park
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted
We will be at rally park on july 5th and 6th if anyone is around first exit off I4 EAST NEXT TO LAZY DAYS IF YOU HAVE NOT STAYED THREE 2 nights and three days free(no talks)
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/10
Picture of Mac Gray
posted Hide Post
Rally Park? I4? Lazy Days? Can you be a bit more specific? Like what State are we talking about?
Thanks.

Posts: 39 | Location: Seebert, Pocahontas County, WV | Member Since: 05-19-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mac Gray:
Rally Park? I4? Lazy Days? Can you be a bit more specific? Like what State are we talking about?
Mac Gray, meet Lenny. Wink

Normaly I can decode his hidden message, but this time he might have me stumped too. But, I'll give it a go...

I think he's telling us that you can camp at this Rally Park for free for 2 days and 3 nights without having to attend a high pressure sales pitch for a campsite timeshare. I think it's the I-4 Lazy Days in Seffner, Florida.

http://www.lazydaysrvcampground.com/

I looked at the website but I don't see anything saying it's for free. So, I might be mistaken or he'll have to tell us how he got it for free.

I've met Lenny and his lovely wife Judy at 3 GTG's so far, great guy, he would give you the shirt off his back! I've asked him to try and be more specific in his posts.

Thankfully, he isn't stuck on FULL OUT CAP LOCKS today. ROTFLMAO
quote:
We will be at rally park on july 5th and 6th if anyone is around first exit off I4 EAST NEXT TO LAZY DAYS IF YOU HAVE NOT STAYED THREE 2 nights and three days free(no talks)

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/10
Picture of Mac Gray
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill. I looked on Google Maps and located "Rally Park" just to the NE from Lazy Days.
I hope my earlier post was not seen as being critical of Lenny, which was not my intent, but rather an attempt to locate Rally.
Thanks again and thanks Lenny for Rally.

Posts: 39 | Location: Seebert, Pocahontas County, WV | Member Since: 05-19-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Mac: Don't ask Lenny to explain his Red Wires....

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
If anyone is around the I-4 Lazy Days RV Park July 5th and 6th you should swing by and meet Lenny. He's one of the few who get to use their coach as intended. He goes to places I can only dream of for now. Smiler

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if you have google earth.app Just put rally park into it and it will take you there like on a magic carpet sorry. It is in Sneffner Florida at least I know who put in the red wires. his last name was barth.
lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you have never stayed at rallypark (lazydays)in Sneffner fl.They will give you the first stay of 2 nights and three days with breakfast and lunch free 0nly once.They will even take you up to the dinning hall. When we last got to the park we paid
42.00 for the stay but we have been there four or five times . IT is just 100ft past lazydays entrance where you would think you would turn.
lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Does the "Rally Park" have full hookups too? Is this just like a big lot on the fringes of the main campground or is it just like a regular campground?

When I went to the NE-GTG one year, we stayed in their "Rally Field" and it didn't have waste drains. We just backed into a site by the wood line and the entire field was wide open in front of us.

The ground didn't have any tire tracks either, you just drove across the field until you found a spot and then backed in.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
It's a standard RV park; why they call it a "rally park" is just hype.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post