Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Nashville
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted
On our way home from the GTG, we camped at Two Rivers RV Park near Opryland. This place is convenient if you want to attend the Grand Ole Opry and do tours of Nashville as there are shuttles and pickups at this location.

I was impressed at how fast this town is growing. A new Opryland Dollywood theme park is so to be built on a very large assembled land package near Opryland Hotel that will be year round and did I say huge. The new Hall of Fame complex is about the largest if not largest type of convention center around and will be done in two years. It is already booked for 3 years. I enjoyed the tour. Took Tommy Tours as he is private operator and really entertaining. He combines two of the Grayline tours for price of one

Tom Taylor

Posts: 306 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post