Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Branson Mo.
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted
My wife and I took a short trip to Branson, Mo this weekend in the Barth. It is absolutely beautiful here with temp in mid 60's. A lot of things to see and do also. We will be coming here a lot in the near future as I am retiring in 4 months. No trouble with the Barth. I am dropping it off at my mechanic's place for some routine maintenance before heading out to Milford next month.

Fred & Cindy Cook
1990 32' Regency, Cummins

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Fred and Cindy, I also enjoy a trip to Branson. What camp ground did you stay at?

See ya in Milford soon.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Mary
We are at the Wilderness Campground. Very nice place

Fred

4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
How is the foliage? We are thinking of heading to that area this coming week but did not know if the trees were starting to bloom.

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Dogwoods are in full bloom. Tress are just starting to bud out. Should be fully leaved in a few weeks. Off to Siver Dollar City today and back home tomorrow to St. Robert, Mo.

Fred

4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
We stayed at the ABC Campground a couple of times, the last time we went we stayed at a private campground (Treasure Lake) where a friend has a membership.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post