Tools
Reply To This Topic

Darlington Raceway April 2014
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
We are in the process of procuring tix and campsite at Darlington for the April 18-19 race weekend. Just wondering if any one else will be there or has any info on the at track campgrounds.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Sounds great but it's to close to Dega for us to go to both. Have a great time.

ED.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
We'll be arriving friday mid-day. Weather looks like it will be perfect by then. We'll be in the Petty Campground site 283

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
My son, Darryl and some friends will be there in Ugly Betty.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Do you know where they're staying Nick?

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Danny and Suzy

Have a great time!

ED & Deb

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Had a great time and a great trip, but I95 in South Carolina beat the living crap out of the Euro.I've got lights on that shouldn't be, turn signal indicators that don't work but light up when I hit the brakes, no temp gauge, and I haven't done a complete checkout on the rest of the coach, but I'm sure I'll find some more surprises.
Great weather, great racing, and we found Darryl and friends in Ugly Betty only a couple hundred feet from us. Darryl got some pix that maybe Nick can put up.
Now back to work to pay for the gas!

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I-95 in SC south of I-26 is one of the worst stretches of interstate anywhere!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
There were a couple of times on the way home from Fla. that I think all 6 wheels on the Regal may have been airborne. Was glad to get off I-95 and onto I-26.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post