Tools
Reply To This Topic

Talledega Fall 2008
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
Suzy and I will be heading up next Wednesday, Oct. 1, staying at O'leno State Park wednesday night, and Wind Creek State Park, Alex City, Alabama, Thursday night, then on to Dega Friday morning, staying at our regular spot in the Family Campground site A107. Anyone going to be there PM me and I'll get you my Cell # so we can share a cold drink. Homeward bound we'll stay at Reed Bingham Monday night[Valdosta].

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09
Picture of robert and kimberly delucia
posted Hide Post
hello danny be there cell number 931 703 1933any one going give me a call pls tks ..

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Rob&Kim, I PM'd my cell # to you. Here's a map showing where we'll be staying. Don't know about Ronnie, but this shows where he stayed a few years back.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dont know where well be just looking for a decent site thanks !bringing our family but were hooligans !!!!!!!!!!hahhahahaha

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
we were in north park last year!!

Picture of flashnyellow
posted Hide Post
Danny,
We are at the same spots as shown on your map. West Park A #566. I pm'd you my cell number.

See Ya there,

Ronnie

1985 28' P-30 454

Posts: 61 | Location: Lafayette, LA USA | Member Since: 12-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Looks like 4 or 5 Barths so far for Dega. Course it's a really big place and we'll be spread out but hopefully we can hook up with most of you at one time or other over the weekend

79 Barth Classic

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Looks like 4 or 5 Barths so far for Dega.
Looks like you're in charge of collecting the Data Tags Danny.

On second thought... Why not give Danny a break and update the data tags for us? Wink

Sounds like you're getting a great turnout!

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wil hoprfully be in north park this year ! hopeto see all maybe we can make this the big get together?

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
We're about to hit the road so have a good week everyone and we'll see you race fans there.

79 Barth Classic

posted Hide Post
see all in dega tomorrow

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Just got home. Robert and Kimberly stopped by for a nice visit. Couldn't get them a cocktail or a beer though. Something about the night before. Roll Eyes Totally uneventful trip as far as the traveling and the Barth. Just the way we like it! Checked milage on the first 200 mile leg and came out at 8 even. Not bad. Still have the vapor lock issue a little bit, but I've had that since day one. Got a chance to narrow it down today when we rode through some rain coming home. As long as it was raining or the roads were wet enough to put up a spray under the coach, no problems at all. Therefore, I'm sure it's not the Carb, but a problem with the fuel lines overheating. Also, no problems at under 70 degrees. I'll post some more later with some pics of us at the track and the other campgrounds we stayed at.

79 Barth Classic

posted Hide Post
well danny next time well have those cocktails !! did 7.8 mpg with running generator about 15 hrs so dont know exact mileage !!! running 70% waste motor oil !

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Here's some pix of our trip. The first nite out we stayed at O'Leno State Park up in Rusty's neck of the Florida woods.

Thursday night we were at Wind Creek State Park in Alexander City Alabama, about 60 miles south of Dega. We were the only ones in section D, which has over 60 sites in it. As you can see, it's absolutely beautiful.

Here's Suzie with Robert and Kimberly at our trackside site.

And finally, we spent Monday night on the way home at Reed Bingham State Park just north of Valdosta Georgia. Very quiet, and very pretty.

It was a nice trip, glad we got to meet another Barth couple, and hope you enjoy the pix.

79 Barth Classic