Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Our New Life
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Mark Estep
posted
Well, LeAnna & I have made the jump to full timing. We left our stick home the end of July and have never looked back. I'm not gonna kid ya...it was kinda difficult leaving the woodshop behind, but the tradeoff has been well worth it. You can't imagine how the stress level has dropped. I think the hardest thing to get a handle on now is coming to realize that this isn't just a trip, it's the way we live now. I come home from work & kick back in front of a fire with a cold one, enjoy a hot meal and look at all I have let slip by. I thank God I didn't wait any longer. Although I still work everyday (at least til cold weather), and we are not living at a resort by the sea, this life has already been a welcome change. We are living in Waynesville Oh, near Caesars Creek Lake. Small town living definitely has it's benefits. I can't remember living in a place where you could walk down the street and spend the day without a car. I know that come winter we will have enough saved to head south-west and be able to play all winter. We plan to return to Ohio next spring for another work season, unless something comes up elsewhere. Shedding most of my posessions was definitely a liberating experience for me. And not having the monthly bills I had is very empowering. Now I pay the rent and buy food & gas. I'll try to post some pics on Image Station soon. Dave, keep up the great job you do here. I know I'm but one of many that appreciate it.

------------------

Mark & LeAnna
1973 Barth 25 L
402 cid
P30 Chassis

Posts: 65 | Location: Traveling the USA | Member Since: 11-25-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted Hide Post
Mark & LeAnna:Sound like you folk are living a DREAM life now!I'm sure we all wish the best for you while we set home getting cabin fever!Small town living is something isn't it!Sometime we drive over in the hills and see folks sitting around jawing not a worry in the world!

------------------
Jay&Shelby 95 Regency 34ft. 300 hp.

Posts: 134 | Location: Harriman,Tn.U.S.A. | Member Since: 01-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post