Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

arrived
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted
We arrived at American wilderness campground in Cleveland on Monday.We will be here till August 3rd.My wife's 50th high school reunion is this week and I have to attend only a few dinners ,the rest she wants do with the "the girls".I will go metal detecting with the club I am a member of up here.
the motor home now has two thousand miles on it since we had the speedometer installed.the average fuel mileage is 11.8 miles per gallon which I think is great.At 64mph runs like it is on rails at 58, I seem to over steer and wind is noticeable, the Pakbrake works fine We started at the top in Bluefield West Virginia at 68 mph when we hit bottom we were doing 58mph without touching the brakes, engine never got over two thousand rpm. .Lord willing everything will work just as good on the way home.
lenny
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post