Forums    Barth Journeys    Great resource for camping sites..
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Great resource for camping sites..
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted
I found a great website that does state-by-state reviews of campsites.

They are generated by the buying public, not professionals. The comments are pretty funny sometimes. It breaks down on a per state basis, then by county. Gives people a chance at leaving feedback, and I have used it to make a more informed decision about where and where not to go.

http://www.rvparkreviews.com/

[This message has been edited by Windsor Dalrymple (edited July 30, 2004).]

Posts: 178 | Location: Lancaster, PA USA | Member Since: 07-30-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the site info. I went to our personal favorite, Wind Creek State Park near Alex City, Alabama. [If you say Alexander City they know you're a tourist] All the comments were right on, so I have no reason to believe this site is anything but the real thing. One thing not mentioned, if you go there after Labor day, you'll have the place pretty much to yourselves. They are very accomodating to switching sites if you so choose, so whether it's an overnighter or a week, you'll enjoy it. The reason the sites are not pull through is they are layed out in a very user friendly back into pattern. We've backed the 30' tin can into our site the last couple of years with no problem. The Euro will be a piece of cake. Thanks for turning us on to a good site. Danny

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post