Tools
Reply To This Topic

L & J Campground for the Holiday weekend
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
Suzie and I are off to Naples on Friday to visit with Lenny and Judy. We'll be re-installing Lenny's HWH, maybe do a little wiring work on the Euro, and hopefully I can get into Lenny's fantastic woodshop for some things I have in mind. We always have a good time relaxing and spending time with L & J.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Tell them hello for me.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Ditto for us! We met Lenny and Judy at Milford, good people, great time! We're thinking of trying to see them on our way to Florida in Feb.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5187 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Had a wonderful weekend with Lenny and Judy, and the Euro behaved perfectly. Suzie even brought her cat on it's first road trip, and he was very good. Thanks to L & J for a good time.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
steve vw all is wellcum check the spelling danny hooks up to my 20 amp 110 plug runs one air ,tv and refer on that plug same as I do. You can pull into the yard easily also there is a large king size bed for any body that wants take a break.We live at the left turn of I75 and the alley.we will be home. Make reservations EARLY NO PARKING LOT PARKING IN ALL OF COLLIER COUNTY.And parks are full
You could not get weekend res if not made early LIKE NOW.The State parks are getting that way
LENNY

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
danny thank you you and suezzzze worked so hard we had a lot of fun the jack with new springs was so hard to stretch 3" but you did it great job
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post