Tools
Reply To This Topic

7k trip over
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted
Greetings Barthers,

Hers is the link showing the pictures from our last adventure, a 7 thousand mile trip through the South, Southwest and home again. The pictures are not in order. I'm working on that. Enjoy!

Richard

http://gallery.me.com/rpmuise/100008

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com12/10
Picture of Gerald
posted Hide Post
Richard, thanks for sharing the pictures. What a trip and what a great country we live in. Talk about diverse, where I live you have to drive 80 miles just to find a hill! Gotta love that track bike, not to mention the model T tractor and that first snowmobile!!

1986 Barth Regal SE
34 foot tag - 454 Chevy
8610 3363 34TFPOB

Posts: 227 | Location: Aberdeen, So. Dak. | Member Since: 09-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
Hi Richard.
What a great trip!
Looking forward to talking to you about your trip when we are at the N.E. gtg in August. For next summer we are planning to meet our kids in Wyoming or Montana. They live in Phoenix and want to rent a Motorhome and give it a go once the grandson is old enough.
Don

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
WOW! Not only a great trip, but an excellent photo-journal. I felt like I was riding along with you. Great job and good to have you back in sunny New England.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the feedback. Are you guys going to our Barth in at Wales in August?

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
We're taking our grad daughter on a 4 day trip in July. Last summer they flew out and we took them to Yellowstone. Great Trip!

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are you guys going to our Barth in at Wales in August?

Cheri and are are still waiting to see if we can make it. We have our house up for sale here in NH and there are a bunch of responsibilities to deal with before any play time this summer.

I still hold out hope we can find a way. What is the status on availability at the campground?

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com12/10
Picture of Gerald
posted Hide Post
I just got back from Moscow on the 10th of June (No I am not a spy nor have I ever played one on TV) I also have a trip booked for Berlin the middle of Sept. That pretty well shoots my vacation budget for the year. I would like to get to the east cost, lot of history monuments, musuems and beautiful sights, hopefully next year.

1986 Barth Regal SE
34 foot tag - 454 Chevy
8610 3363 34TFPOB

Posts: 227 | Location: Aberdeen, So. Dak. | Member Since: 09-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by noble97monarch:
quote:
Are you guys going to our Barth in at Wales in August?

Cheri and are are still waiting to see if we can make it. We have our house up for sale here in NH and there are a bunch of responsibilities to deal with before any play time this summer.

I still hold out hope we can find a way. What is the status on availability at the campground?

They have room