Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Jay and Shelby Teasley's trip across the US
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Very nice pictures. Nice to see faces to connect with names.

Nice houses, too. I have long suffered an inferiority complex from having a gas Barth rather than a DP. Now it gets worse. Our house is not as beautiful as those, either. Nor is it in so beautiful a setting as those.

Not only that, the Foretravel salesman acted like we weren't worthy of buying their coach at the Pomona show yesterday.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill,

We mortal who are in the RV community better not have an inveriority complex or we would be miserable people parked next to a few Navigators, Prevosts or Newells.

I try to think of it this way. They have a much longer walk to the bathroom.

I was also thinking that after posting these pictures, I suspect they may have even more visitors. Heck, it would be a vacation just parking on their street.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jay and Shelby,
Thanks for the photo-tour. You are welcome to "park in our driveway" any time!

Posts: 138 | Location: Hayden Lake (Coeur d'Alene), ID USA | Member Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davebowers:
Hey Bill,

I try to think of it this way. They have a much longer walk to the bathroom.

We saw a coach at the show yesterday with TWO bathrooms.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a beautiful show! It's what we all are in to this for.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I used to say that, "There is no picure window which compares with a windshield going around the next corner". I might have to exclude the picture windows in the above homes.

------------------