Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

EVERY THING IS DONE AGAIN
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted
I once want to go out on a trip without breaking down or something going wrong before I go to Cleveland in July.I only want to drive 350 miles a day or maybe 300at 60mph .don't have pacbrake yet no cruise control.This Wednesday we are going to Frog Creek off I275.It is about 180 miles from home
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
I had the same dream and it finally came true! After "excitement" on three cross country trips (belts failing, oil leaks and electrical "Gremlins" I took the coach to the CAT people (local heavy independent shop) and told them to fix it! (For you read Cummins). They fixed the oil problem on the flywheel housing and the electrical issues -the bad ground gremlins, and the belt issues -needed to use a real tension meter to tighten them properly, and the result was an uneventful trip. They found worn torque arm bushings in the rear suspension and a host of small wear items, including leaking fittings on the air suspension. The whole thing was some what expensive, but the peace of mind is priceless. Sometimes we have to just fix the maintenance item in 17 year old motor vehicles. You might consider this if all else fails.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
i have to work on the home I don't I am lost even if nothing gets accomplished.I have a wood shop also and need to do the same thing.I must keep busy or I will go krazy OH I all ready am I bought a Barth

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post