Tools
Reply To This Topic

Michigan Bound
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Glad you guys are having a good trip and won't have to go home to snow. When you get a chance to look at my headers thread have a read and see what you think. You've done a lot more of this stuff than me. You have my #

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3481 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Cumberland Lake is one place I always wanted to visit, your picture makes me jealous. Have a fine trip completion, see you in Minnesnowta come June.

Did you "Shoot the gap at Cumberland and scream through Maynardville"???

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2060 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
We were "high balling" down the Jellico hill, for sure! Tooling Along

Left Wapakoneta this morning. Around 63 degrees. Stopped in SE MI to check our rental place and I had a DDS appt at noon. Still about 65 degrees.

Left there and drove home. Overcast, raining, and 37 degrees. (Of course) head bang

Almost exactly 1600 miles. I have to fill up and check things for the final mechanical report. No issues, made only 3 fuel stops, with half a tank left.

BTW, there is some white junk in the woods under the trees. The lake is half open though.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5189 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post