Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Heading to Tn & Ky
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted
Leaving Sat morning heading up I 75 if you see a 36 Regency go by, wave.We will be in Tn and Ky for about a week. Hope to see another Barth. Tom

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
If you get near Memphis I will show you mine.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
just left Nashville yesterday, now holed up in cartersville,Ga. waiting out the rain. Beautiful campground on a lake,nice sites, cheep ($30 a nite 2pm checkout) AND A DAMN TRAIN TRACK 100 YARDS AWAY AND IT'S BUSY!
We will be headed down 75 to Lake Wales if my wife doesn't force me to detour to S.Carolina.Will keep an eye out for ya. We're light blue toading a green jeep.

mike foster
83-35' regency 8.2 detroit towing 98 cherokee classic 4x4

Posts: 149 | Location: earlham,iowa-usa | Member Since: 01-08-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
HI Mary Ray, sorry we won't be that far. Maybe next time.

Hi Mike, don't you just love those horns that trains have. Our Coach is white with a blue stripe, toading a white wrangler. Hope to see ya. Tom

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
tom,
no need to look for us on the way.
big bertha was running so well we landed in lake wales about 7:30 this evening. sorry to miss you.
now if rusty can settle the spoiled brats down, we might look for him on the way back. Wink

mike foster

Posts: 149 | Location: earlham,iowa-usa | Member Since: 01-08-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Francis Brantley
posted Hide Post
Mary Rae, just a note from a Mississippi Barth owner. I live off I-55 about 150 miles south of Memphis> Maybe we can meet down the line. Would like to meet another Barth owner CLOSE by me.

Posts: 29 | Location: South East, Mainly Mississippi | Member Since: 04-11-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
now if rusty can settle the spoiled brats down, we might look for him on the way back. Wink

There must be TWO "rustys" on Barth - as I have certified my guys are NOT spoiled. Anyway, I'm only a few miles from I-75 exits 399, 404, and 414 - best eats at 399.

BTW, I'll be getting off I-29 to IA SR 2 sometime July 14/15 (unfortunately, usually around midnight, as I stay for my brother-in-law's birthday near Cameron, MO until the wee hours).

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rusty,
We Missed ya this trip but we'll be back.
We bought a lot in lake wales (saddlebag lake) and will be back down sometime between two weeks and two months? (long story.)
We are EAST of Omaha bout 95 miles, just off I-80. Hope to catch ya sometime. Love to see your coach and steal some ideas. Wink
As said in an earlier post we've got a 50 amp hook-up and water available for ANY Barth stop overs.
From your other posts i know it's out of your way by quite a ways.
EDIT cause i don't know east from west yet.Smiler

mike foster

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Just let me know the next time yer down this way - I'm on the road June 9-18 to Ohio, and again ~July 7-25 to Indiana, my sister's in MO, and to the Nebraska Star Party. Back home again until October.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post