Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Rooster Walk Music Festival
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted
We're going to the Rooster Walk Music Festival Memorial Day weekend. If any folks are into that sort of thing we'd love to see you there. Here's a link to the website Rooster Walk

It's dry camping, Thursday thru Monday. Multiple stages, pretty much constant music from 11 a.m. til 2 a.m. each day. We've been going for several years. This is a fun show for us, I'm not working it.

If you are interested in going you will need an RV pass and VIP tickets to get into the RV camping area.

Bill

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Bill,
Sounds like a crow and Strutin good time! Life just keeps gettin in the way! Have fun!

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Yea, it's a good time, and I know you can't always get away. How's Lynn doing? Is she better, stronger and faster with the new parts?

Bill & Sherrie
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dr. bart
posted Hide Post
I'll try my best to make it ... Lake street dive is one of my favorite groups...I've seen them a dozen times..... I'll tell all my friends and see if both of them can make it

Posts: 108 | Location: harrisonburg va | Member Since: 06-14-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Cool! Hopefully you and all your friends can make it.

Bill & Sherrie
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24