Barthmobile Portal
National Good Sam's Ralley

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6341087061/m/4483974977

08-06-2013, 07:58 AM
Nick Cagle
National Good Sam's Ralley
Tom & Nancy Johns and Donna and I have reservations for the National Good Sam's Ralley at the Atlanta Motor Speedway October 17-20. We plan on going from there to Gulf Shores, Alabama for a couple of days. Then over to New Orleans for a couple of days and then over to Cajun Palms for a couple of days. After that, we will travel way up north to Monroe, La to check on my Mother before traveling I-20 east back to Georgia. We would love for you to join us anywhere along the way if you can.
09-17-2013, 04:34 PM
Rusty
Made my reservations today for 10/20-21. Tooling Along

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields
09-20-2013, 01:47 PM
StinkyDaddy
Nick, if you and Donna are going to be in New Orleans on the 24th, Snarky Puppy, a band that has worked with the kids at Music Lab is going to be playing The Howling Wolf on St. Peters St. Tickets are $12 and worth every penny.

Here's a youtube from one of the times they were here with a guest vocalist
Snarky Puppy Family Dinner

Here's another instrumental
Snarky Puppy Thing of Gold

Walker has worked with the bass player and Katie has worked with one of the guitarists.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com
10-19-2013, 08:35 PM
Nick Cagle
All loaded up and staged. Leaving for the National Good Sam's Rally at Atlanta International Speedway.

Rusty is also here and Ray (Sky) and Ann stopped by this afternoon.

Nick
10-20-2013, 06:12 PM
Rusty
There were 2,800 RVs expected. There was a strong vendor presence, and there were some deals to be had - I got T8 LED tubes to replace the 18" fluorescents @$20/ea. The T5 (12") LED replacements were $15. Also got LED replacements for the patio lights.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields
10-25-2013, 07:23 PM
Rusty
I had a prior commitment (Chiefland Star Party, starts Sunday), so I couldn't convoy with the Cagles and the Johns to Gulf Shores, AL; Nawlins, and Breaux Bridge...but I'm not envious... head bang

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke